Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Book Bizarre

You can usually find me in the book section of my local thrift stores at least once a week. Cookbooks, my favorite finds, are difficult to come by in my area right now. To get my book fix,  I also search out unusual and out of print books that are not easily found. I've been adding them slowly to A Book Bizarre, my sorely neglected book site on Bonanza. My cookbooks have all been moved to VintageIntent's Cookbooks and Collectibles and my book site will concentrate on used books that are fun, unusual, and sometimes bizarre! I purchased a new database for my IPad that is designed specifially for books, and it works great! Now I have my work cut out for me. I have boxes of books that have to be catalogued and then listed. But as a collector, I keep on buying! Here's a sample of my new listings:




No comments:

Post a Comment